Moving to Blackfalds


Welcome to BMHA! We're excited to have you join our Association. To get a transfer started from your previous Minor Hockey Association, here is our checklist:

Address - is your new address located within the Town of Blackfalds? If your physical address is rural, please refer to our  BMHA Boundary Map  to ensure you are located within our boundaries as per Hockey Alberta.

Parent Declaration Form - A Parent Declaration Form must be completed online for each player relocating from another Minor Hockey Association to Blackfalds Minor Hockey Association.

*Information needed to complete form

  • RIS Certificate #
  • RIS Certified Date
  • Former Address
  • Proof of Residency - copies of 2 of the following:
    (Must have address within Lacombe Boundaries. Please blackout any financial details) 
    • Driver's License/ Photo ID
    • Rental Agreement
    • Vehicle Registration
    • Insurance
    • Utility Bill
    • Land Title

Submit Parent Declaration Form - Email address to submit Parent Declaration Form -

I completed the form, can I register now?  Once we have received your Parent Declaration Form, it has to be approved by your previous Minor Hockey Association and Hockey Alberta before you can register with us. As soon as your transfer has been approved, you will be able to register with BMHA.



Upcoming Events

May. 22, 2024 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM

BMHA Annual General Meeting
Blackfalds Community Centre

read more »

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information